Answers to your Questions
1. Are the products in the Gum ’N Roses store the same as the ones online?
We offer a wide variety of the products we sell at our retail location, but unfortunately, cannot offer all of our products online. If there is any product you might want to buy online and cannot find, don’t hesitate to contact us at: email@example.com
2. Are sale items at the Gum ’N Roses store the same as in the website?
No, these vary depending on where you are purchasing them.
3. Does Gum ’N Roses offer wholesale and bulk items?
Yes! We do offer both! Please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a catalog and more information.
4. Does Gum ’N Roses offer personalized gift baskets and other products?
Yes! We specialize in giving you a personalized service, including the creation of original gift baskets. Tell us what products you want in them and we will develop them for you.
We also offer a wide variety of products that can be personalized with a minimum quantity to order.
Contact us at email@example.com and we’ll make your gifts come to life and to discuss further details on personalized products.
These products are not returnable or exchangeable.
5. Are any of your products gluten-free, for people with peanut allergies or sugar-free?
Most of the products contain traces of peanuts and other nuts and are not gluten free. We do offer sugar-free options. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about what are the best products for you.
6. Does Gum ’N Roses offer candy tables for special events (weddings, birthdays)?
Yes, absolutely! We offer candy tables at our clients’ taste, from our wide variety of products. The event experiences we’ve had range from weddings to corporate events. Get in contact with us at email@example.com and we’ll get started on your delicious candy table!
1. What Payment Methods Are Accepted?
For online purchases we accept any credit or debit card with a MasterCard, Visa, Discover Network, American Express, Diners Club International or JCB logo. We also accept PayPal. You will be charged after the order is placed.